NAHU is now offering a new pilot Agency Membership Program currently available ONLY to UBA members.
NAHU’s new Pilot Program for Agency Membership is an easy and effective way for your agency to manage individual NAHU memberships and maximize the benefits for your agency. This type of membership is available to agencies that enroll 100% of eligible agency members (EAMs). It offers a streamlined billing process with one invoice and one renewal date, and one payment each month to cover all of your eligible employees. Dues are significantly reduced in this program.
UBA Agency Member Benefits
- Saves over individual membership rates under the agency membership list billing umbrella
- Streamlined billing process— one invoice, one renewal date, affordable monthly payment
- Company ownership of the membership slots—if a person on the membership billing leaves your employment, you select the new member replacement
- Unlimited access to members-only information on NAHU website
- Full access to the NAHU Compliance Corner for members on list bill, including monthly webinars
Think your agency is eligible for an Agency Membership? to see the associated benefits.
Enroll in NAHU's Agency Membership......In 4 Easy Steps
- Complete the NAHU agency membership eligibility form, including agency information, number of eligible agency members (to verify eligibility) and agency contact information. The agency contact does not have to be a member. This person will have authority to make individual membership updates for your agency, facilitate payments and maintain your agency’s memberships and associated discounts and benefits.
- Fill out the agency membership spreadsheet (or submit your own spreadsheet) listing all current NAHU members from your agency as well as new eligible members. Please include all pertinent information—names, title/position, office location, email and phone number and any designations, certifications or practice areas. Completed forms will help expedite how quickly your enrollment is processed.
- Once your enrollment has been verified and accepted, you will receive your consolidated invoice. In the first year, we will prorate the dues for any current members to sync everyone onto your agency membership. Submit all materials online, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to NAHU, 900 E Street NW, Suite 400, Washington, D.C., 20004.
- Once your invoice is paid, you can begin taking advantage of our Pilot Program Agency Membership benefits immediately! Each EAM you enrolled will receive a welcome email with how to set up their NAHU log-in information and a description of all their benefits.
Still have some questions? Not a problem, please contact us at email@example.com.