Unless otherwise stated, the deadline for receipt of all applications and their supporting documentation is April 5.
Here are some things to know about the electronic application.
• The applications include all of the documentation eliminating the need to go back and forth between the application and the guidebook.
• The application is formatted in Excel and allows for automatic point calculation.
• Electronic submission is done via file sharing so there is no limit on the size of the file being shared.
• If you choose to print the application, make sure to preview the print job.
• The document is primarily set up for a landscape printing. If the document looks askew, make sure that landscape is selected for the page format.
• The column title “Verified by Awards Committee” is not included in the print document, it is only pertinent to the Awards Committee.
• “Highlighting” is a generic term for emphasizing or calling out, underlines, circles, stars, etc. are acceptable means of highlighting.
Not sure which file share program to use, read this article by Computer World.
To become a Blue Chip Region, the region must obtain a minimum of 1,500 points. Every region is eligible to become a Blue Chip Region. In addition, a Region of Excellence Award will be given out to the region scoring the most points in each size category: One to a region with more than 2,500 members and one to a region with less than 2,500 members.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or (202) 595-0734