NAHU’s Awards Committee is excited to announce the newly formatted awards applications. Here are some things to know about the new electronic application.
• The applications now include all of the documentation eliminating the need to go back and forth between the application and the guidebook.
• This new application is formatted in Excel to allow for automatic point calculation.
• Electronic submission is done via file sharing so there is no limit on the size of the file being shared.
• If you choose to print the application, make sure to preview the print job.
• The document is primarily set up for a landscape printing. If the document looks askew, make sure that landscape is selected for the page format.
• The column title “Verified by Awards Committee” is not included in the print document, it is only pertinent to the Awards Committee.
• “Highlighting” is a generic term for emphasizing or calling out, underlines, circles, stars, etc. are acceptable means of highlighting.
To become a Blue Chip Region, the region must obtain a minimum of 1,500 points. Every region is eligible to become a Blue Chip Region. In addition, a Region of Excellence Award will be given out to the region scoring the most points in each size category: One to a region with more than 2,500 members and one to a region with less than 2,500 members.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 595-0734