The deadline for receipt of all applications and their supporting documentation is April 5.
Here are some things to know about the electronic application.
• The applications include all of the documentation eliminating the need to go back and forth between the application and the guidebook.
• This application is formatted in Excel to and allowa for automatic point calculation.
• Electronic submission is done via file sharing so there is no limit on the size of the file being shared.
• If you choose to print the application, make sure to preview the print job.
• The document is primarily set up for a landscape printing. If the document looks askew, make sure that landscape is selected for the page format.
• The column title “Verified by Awards Committee” is not included in the print document, it is only pertinent to the Awards Committee.
• “Highlighting” is a generic term for emphasizing or calling out, underlines, circles, stars, etc. are acceptable means of highlighting.
If you are not familiar with file sharing here are some options:
Not sure which file share program to use, read this article by Computer World.
Awards Criteria lists can be found here.
Honors state chapters for outstanding achievements and excellence in serving their members and the industry.
Landmark Award criteria and responsibilities overview
Honors local chapters for outstanding achievements and excellence in serving their members and the industry.
Pacesetter Award criteria and responsibilities overview
The Media Relations Award honors state and local associations for outstanding media relations.
Presented to all state and local associations that have strengthened their membership and public outreach programs.
Presented to a state or local chapter for outstanding achievement in promoting continuing education.
Presented to a state or local chapter for excellence in public service activities.
Presented to the state and local chapters with the most effective and easily used websites.
The deadline for receipt of all applications and their supporting documentation,
regardless of delivery method, is April 5.
Submissions received without applications forms/score sheets will not be considered.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or (202) 595-0734.