If you are looking for a new way to complete your annual Medicare Advantage training, NAHU should be your first stop. NAHU’s training program was created by agents for agents and meets all CMS requirements. Plus our training program provides free CE and extra bonus material that will give you new and important information to assist you in helping your clients throughout the year. New for 2022! A special bonus of 12 months of up-to-the minute monthly programming that will enhance your credibility and expertise. All of these added benefits come at a standard cost of $100.
Benefits of Choosing NAHU’s Certification Training:
- Course was written by agents for agents.
- Designed not just to check the training box, but to provide real value to you in your business every day.
- Standard cost is $100
- Convenience of a private online library accessible 24/7 with easy navigation
- Mobile-friendly technology
- Live Student Services Help Desk (844) 257-0990 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free CE credits
- Certification logo to market your accomplishment
- Bonus material provided to those who complete the certification
- New for 2022! 12 months of cutting-edge Medicare related programming at no additional cost.
- Increased professional credibility as a result of the additional resources.
- Opportunity to be part of a Medicare discussion community advocating for agents/brokers
Plan year 2022* course will be accessible July 1, 2021 at 9 AM ET through NAHU's Benefit Specialist Online Learning Institute.
*If you have not completed your plan year 2021 MA + FWA training, the 2021 training will close on June 14, 2021 at 11:59 PM ET.
Click here to access the NAHU Medicare Advantage Certification Training User Guide. The user guide outlines how to create an account, purchase and access the training, and take the final exam in the Online Learning Institute.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to read our FAQs on the NAHU Medicare Advantage Certification Training.
The NAHU Benefit Specialist Institute would like to thank the following groups for their expertise and assistance with the Medicare Advantage Certification Training, including writing content, review and support.
Senior Market Sales, Inc. – Content Contributor
NAHU Medicare Advisory Group – Content Review & Editing
NAHU FMO Council – Strategic Planning & Content Review
Net Study – Content Editing, Delivery Design & CE Administration