About the Course
Voluntary/Worksite products are not new to the employee benefit industry. However, the surge of interest in these products has accelerated in recent days as employers seek ways to help attract and retain talent. The industry has responded swiftly with new products, new features, new enrollment technologies and many changes to the underwriting rules of these products. This additional opportunity has created new responsibilities for agents, brokers and consultants as advising clients in this area will differentiate their value to the consumers they serve.
To address this evolving opportunity, NAHU has created a new three-hour Voluntary/Worksite Certification course. Completion of this course will ensure a strong technical knowledge of the rules and regulations pertaining to various types of voluntary/worksite products and proven methods for communicating those options to employers and employees in a compelling way.
Click here to view the printable course flyer.
- An overview of all the voluntary/worksite products that are available to employers
- Review the "why employers would consider voluntary/worksite over traditional ancillary
- Consider the market drivers of voluntary products at the worksite
- Provides a complete review of the underwriting rules and enrollment tools that are emerging
- Suggests enrollment and communication strategies and tactics
- Review the taxation issues associated with voluntary/worksite products
- Explain the HR/Administrative issues that employers need to know
- Involves class participants in breakout discussions on ways to implement with case studies
Continuing Education Credits
The Voluntary/Worksite Certification course has been filed for continuing education credits in all 50 states. Please check your state’s CE approval status and rules prior to purchasing the course.
Discounts are offered to NAHU Corporate Partners and company groups over 25. Please contact email@example.com for a quote.
Course instruction will be delivered through NAHU's Online Learning Institute. For everything you need to know from creating an account to purchasing and accessing your course to taking the final exam, click here to access the user guide.
REBC® Designation Elective
The NAHU Voluntary/Worksite Certification is an elective of the Registered Employee Benefits Consultant® designation. Earning the REBC designation elevates your credibility as a professional and prepares you to best serve your clients. By completing the NAHU Voluntary/Worksite Certification you will be one step closer to obtaining the designation. Click here to access more information about the REBC designation, including the learning objectives and curriculum.