Self-Insured Reporting is the first platform to provide employers with a common system of record for employers, TPAs and brokers to coordinate in managing self-insured plans. Our team begins by setting up your plans. Next, we integrated with your vendors to begin receiving membership and claims feeds.
The end result is:
- Actuarial projections of your renewal (every month)
- Automated reporting of plan costs, aggregate performance, stop loss contacts and more
- Risk scoring of your members for population health efforts
- Full analysis of gaps in care
- Drill down and see providers via Geomap
- Analyze emergency room claims vs. urgent care claims
- Full history of your account and costs
- Shock claims tracking and reporting
- Custom report development
- Common data for everyone working on the client account
Learn more at SelfInsuredReporting.com.