In today's increasingly competitive benefits landscape, employers want to work with the most vetted and undeniably compliant advisor. To ensure you're educated and empowered for your prospects and clients, we're presenting the top areas of compliance for your practice.
Jessica Waltman, the compliance powerhouse from Forward Health Consulting and advisor for Elevate Benefits, and Dave Churchill, advisor for Elevate Benefits, will break down your must-haves, to-do's and next steps:
- Understand critical requirements for agency owners
- Identify potential exposure to significant state/federal fines
- Debrief licensure violations, audits by state/federal agencies, and errors and omissions claims
- Detect high-risk, civil and (in some cases) criminal liability
- Learn from scenarios (and consequences!) of noncompliance
Key Takeaways for Producers and Agency Owners:
- Harness the resources to conduct a self-audit
- Implement concrete steps to improve common voids for most insurance brokers
- Bullet-proof your agency with the state/federal requirements that licensed agents and agencies must follow
- Move forward with applicable best practices for your business – including vendor options and recommendations to prime your agency for compliance requirements.
This webinar will be held on Thursday, April 5, from 1-2:00 p.m. Eastern.
This member-only session is limited to 1,000 participants; if you can't make it or it fills up, the session will be recorded and the slides and webinar recording will be posted online.
Who Should Attend:
NAHU members who are insurance agency owners, managers and leaders concerned about agency compliance.
As an added value to participants, attendees receive an additional 10% off the existing NAHU discount for SHRM Broker Finder Affiliate and Verified memberships.