Description: This course is designed to strengthen agents' and brokers' ability to provide the critical information beneficiaries need to make well-informed decisions. Agents learn Medicare present costs, the different types of Medicare Advantage and Part D prescription drug plans, eligibility and coverage, and all of the CMS and Medicare Advantage regulations. All 13 modules must be completed along with an online final exam in order to become certified.
Students will receive:
- In-person consultative instruction as an additional resource to assist them with the final exam.
- The classroom study will cover:
- Selecting the Right Plan and Options
- CMS and Medicare Advantage Regulation
- Recent Changes to Medicare
- Continuing education credits filed in 50 states. Check the status for your state here.
Instructor: Patricia Griffey, CSA, RHU, ChHC, REBC
This event is held in conjunction with the ISAHU Medicare Summit, which occurs the following day, March 20. NAHU is offering a discounted price for registrants who are attending both the ISAHU Medicare Summit and the NAHU Medicare Certification Course.
Note: There are separate registrations and costs for each event.
Non-member Certification course only: $645
Member Certification course only: $495
Member Discount NAHU Medicare Certification and also attending the ISAHU Medicare Summit: $395
Non-member Discount NAHU Medicare Certification and also attending the ISAHU Medicare Summit: $515
Click here to register for the ISAHU Medicare Summit.