Spend a day growing your professional skills and knowledge.
Hear from expert speakers on issues impacting today’s health insurance and employee beneﬁts industry, including perspectives from the medical, legal, human resource, and insurance communities.
Conﬁrmed sessions include:
- Marcy Buckner, Vice President of Government Aﬀairs, National Association of Health Underwriters
- Michael Nader, Partner, Faegre Baker Daniels
- Panel discussion on “The Changing Healthcare Consumer”
- Featuring Time Out Talks – Brief motivational segments on personal and professional topics delivered by area business leaders and experts
Who should attend BenCon 2018?
- Brokers and Agents
- Health Insurance Professionals
- Human Resource Professionals
- CFOs and Employee Beneﬁts Managers
- Business Owners
SHRM, HRCI, and IDOI qualiﬁed sessions oﬀering you up to 6 CE credits for this conference.