This informative presentation will demonstrate proven approaches for using a compliance checklist as a business builder. Compliance is one of the most challenging aspects of employee benefit programs for employers, brokers, and employee benefit consultants. As a result, it is also a great opportunity. The ever-changing compliance environment creates an ideal setting for identifying risks and offering valuable solutions. Join Derek Ashton, strategic client relationship consultant at Medcom Benefit Solutions on Thursday, September 16, at 1 p.m. Eastern to learn how to leverage compliance checklists to win new business and protect your hard-won client relationships.
This webinar will cover:
- Integrating a compliance checklist as a regular part of the sales process
- Why a compliance checklist is an ideal prospecting tool
- Why your clients and prospects will value the compliance checklist you provide
- How a checklist exposes risk, captures attention, and leads your client or prospect to value your solutions
- Tips for selecting a checklist
- Using a checklist to secure the client relationship and make it last
- Tips for confidently navigating through compliance conversations with your clients
- Tips for handling the most difficult compliance conversations with ease and confidence
This important presentation will include strategies for using health & welfare compliance as an effective tool for business growth and long-term client retention.
This members-only session is limited to 1,000 participants. If you can't make it or it fills up, the session will be recorded and the slides and webinar recording will be posted online.