Client relationship management is critical to the growth of your agency. And a deeper understanding of client wants, needs, and expectations will set yourself apart from the competition and result in higher retention and stronger growth.
In this webinar on Tuesday, November 30, at 1 p.m. Eastern, John Condry, executive coach and founder of Condry & Associates, will discuss the client management strategies you need to compete. This webinar will also provide a strategic checklist you can use as an easy reference tool throughout the coming year to support your business and clients.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Identify client styles and types to best adjust to their needs
- Manage expectations and establish the rules of engagement to gain desired results
- Leverage six strategies for managing the discovery process and building a client profile
- Pursue authority and hold your margin
- Grow your brokerage post-pandemic
This members-only session is limited to 1,000 participants. If you can't make it or it fills up, the session will be recorded and the slides and webinar recording will be posted online