New for the 2017 Qualifying Year:
- Beginning this year –Applications will only be accepted online.
- Anyone applying for Soaring Eagle or Golden Eagle no longer needs to provide Certification Form(s) showing the number of lives sold or income earned. By submitting an application, you are certifying to the accuracy of your eligible production and that you possess the necessary records to support your level of qualification.
- All applications are subject to random audit and if selected, applicants must be able to provide all supporting documents, such as commission statements, that verify the income or production used as to the qualifying criteria.
- Personal Producers and Carrier Reps may qualify at any level either by income or points.
- Agency and Carrier Management can now only qualify using the point method.
- Criteria have been adjusted for those using income under the category of Agency Management.
Note: Before continuing, it is advisable that you review the points calculator so that you can gather all the necessary documents to complete your application.
Questions? Email LPRT@nahu.org.
Online Application will be available in early 2018