3people stickynotes glass

State Departments of Insurance

Use these pages to find approved courses, filing requirements and other useful tools (content varies by state). Below are link to each state Departments of Insurance online continuing education webpages.

To file for CE reciprocity, the requesting state should contact the home state Professional Development Chair for the Reciprocity Packet.

NOTE: NAHU cannot guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of the content on the sites listed above. Members discovering more current or more accurate data on their state sites are encouraged to contact Farren Baer so this page can be updated.