Corporate Partnership Program
A corporate partnership with NAHU allows you to access membership benefits on behalf of your business, bringing your employees
specialized programs and information specific to your company’s needs.
- Saves over individual membership rates under the corporate partner list billing umbrella
- Streamlined billing process – one renewal date, one payment
- Company ownership of the membership slots – if a person on the membership billing leaves your employment, you select the new member replacement
- Unlimited access to members-only information on NAHU website
- Full access to the NAHU Compliance Corner for members on list bill, including monthly webinars
- Additional benefits for groups over 100
A corporate partnership means your company owns the membership,
making it easy to maintain current memberships for all your staff.
And the more memberships your company owns, the greater the dues
discount you receive:
*You also simplify the billing process with a corporate listbill.
- 10-20 members equals a 3% discount
- 21-50 members equals a 5% discount
- 51-100 members equals a 10% discount
- 100+ members discount is equal to 1 month free!
Become A Partner
A prospective corporate partner submits a list of prospective
members or NAHU can provide one for you—including employees who live and work in different states.
NAHU staff will review the list and determines appropriate chapter
affiliations and calculates prorated dues with the appropriate discount,
and a consolidated invoice will be sent to the prospective partner. All
memberships are activated upon receipt of payment.
For more information or to submit a request to be contacted about becoming a corporate partner,
contact Megan Caputo, senior director of corporate programs, at (202) 808-0635 or email@example.com