As a NAHU Member, you are eligible for discounts on products and services that can enhance
your business success and increase your bottom line, including E&O insurance,
credit card services, and office product savings. By utilizing the NAHU-exclusive discounts offered by the following vendors, members can often more than recoup their membership
investment. When contacting the vendors for more information,
please don’t forget to mention you are a NAHU member.
Select the business resource that best fits your needs.
Compliance Tools & Resources
- NEW! Technology Solutions
-The technology solutions on this page are to help you navigate & grow your business in the industry as it relates to compliance within the ACA..
- Training Tools -
Tools to ensure your compliance with HIPAA and HITECH
Business and Personal Services with NAHU preferred pricing
- Citrix ShareFile -
Securely share policies and census data that supports your HIPAA compliance -
Webinar - September 22, 2015
- iDefend Business -
Business Owner & Entity ID Theft Protection
- Allied Van Lines -
Professional moving, real estate and mortgage services
- Brooks Brothers -
15% savings with their Corporate Membership Card
- Computers and electronics
- Hertz - Up to 10% off the standard rates for car rentals
- JoS A. Bank -
20% discount with JoS A. Bank Corporate Credit Card
- Live chat for online marketing
- My LTC Office - New 'on-demand' way of handling your long-term care business
- Office Max - Savings of 30% to 70% on office supplies with free delivery on orders over $50
- SightLinx - Register to become a SightLinx healthcare expert to earn money and receive proprietary healthcare research and white papers.
- UPS - Special shipping discounts of up to 34%
Client Management, Sales & Marketing Tools
Professional Development & Training
NAHU members and their clients have access to a variety of wellness programs with significant
*The discounts offered by NAHU's Resource Center are additional benefits of NAHU
membership. NAHU does not necessarily endorse or guarantee the quality or applicability of the
products and/or services of its partners. Users of these products and/or services do so at
their sole discretion and NAHU assumes no responsibility for them.