Who Should You Attend
- New agents who want to break into the Medicare market
- Experienced agents specialized in the individual Medicare market
- Agents who want to get the latest up-to-date information regarding the changes in the industry
- All agents who want to make sure they're in compliance with CMS
- Complete 2019 Product In-Person Certification for BCBS & HAP
If you are not in the Medicare market, come see why you should be...
- Legislative Update from Washington
- CE Credits Offered
- Social Security Update
- Medicare & HSAs
- Part D Update
- Marketing Medicare
- Life after Plan F&C
- Carrier Panel Q&A
- Ancillary Benefits
- Medicare Trends
- Technology in Medicare
- Carrier Medicare Certification (in place of having to attend a face to face for certification)
If attending HAP or BCBSM Certification, must complete 2019 core Medicare training through AHIP, Gorman, or Pinpoint to attend.
*2019 carrier agent kits available to take home after certification
- Rusty Rice, NAHU President
- John Greene, Vice President of Congressional Affairs, NAHU
- Jameson Keller, Vice President of Agency RM
- Jason McClellan, CEO of Insurance Advisors
- Steve Selinsky, NAHU HUPAC Chair
- Ryan Dorigan, Applied GA Regional Sales Manager
- Graham Smith, Vice President of UIC
- Kathy Goffer, Vice President of HSA Authority
- Rob Roney, Speciality Benefits BCBSM
- Dustin Van Duine, HAP Lead Consultant
- Julie Maier, Director of Sales at BCBSM
- Stacie Hillier, Priority Health Manager Medicare
For Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement Agents!!!
$30 Member Registration
$20 Earlybird rate before August 1
$100 Guest Registration
$90 Earlybird rate before August 1
(free to those who join MDAHU between 8/1/18-9/26/18 - initial membership must be annual payment)
Continental breakfast and lunch included.
Motor City Hotel reservations, click here.