The final regulations from the president's Executive Order expanding Association Health Plans have garnered media attention and raised a number of questions. Are AHPs the latest cure? Or are they a bitter pill to swallow?
Register now for a NAHU member-exclusive Compliance Corner webinar covering the AHP final rule on Thursday, August 16, at 1:00 p.m. Eastern. Our presenters, Annette Bechtold of OneDigital and Carol Taylor of Kirby Employee Benefits, have extensive experience with AHPs and will:
- help unravel the released regulations
- review the wounds of old in a brief history lesson
- stitch together the applicable state and federal laws
- list some of the side-effects of other laws and regulations that affect AHPs
- deliver best practice protocols for setting up and managing an AHP
The session is limited to 1,000 participants. If you can't make it or it fills up, the session will be recorded and the slides and webinar recording will be posted online.