If you are an agency owner, it is always the right time to be learning about exit strategies, how to maximize the value of your business, and the process for this life-changing event. Join us for this members-only webinar on Friday, March 5, at 12:00 p.m. ET to hear an unvarnished perspective from someone who usually is on the buyer’s side of the table.
This webinar will answer:
- What are some common deal structures?
- What are factors that increase and decrease your agency valuation?
- What information will you need to provide to potential buyers?
- Should you work with a consultant to represent you in the transaction?
- What are key mistakes sellers make in the process?
Our presenter for this webinar is Brett Rosen, executive vice president of corporate development for OneDigital Health and Benefits, a leading purchaser of health insurance-focused businesses. Brett shares a transparent perspective of the mergers-and-acquisition process based on his 17 years with the company, over 50 deals consummated with benefits agencies, and ongoing relationships with hundreds of owners not yet ready to sell but always looking to learn.