The Leadership Forum is a day-long program for future chapter leaders. This year's event is focusing on tools and resources to help the incoming chapter presidents prepare for their term. Along with informational sessions there will be multiple opportunities for open discussion where the participants can share their experiences and ask questions.
NAHU's Leadership Forum is being held Sunday, February 23, the day before Capitol Conference, at the Hyatt Regency in Washington, D.C. All incoming state and local chapter presidents (current presidents-elect or vice presidents), executive directors or another chapter executive officer are invited to attend and participate in this event. There is a limit of two officers per chapter. The Leadership Forum is scheduled to run from 10:30 am to 4 pm. Check in will open at 10:00 am. Pre-registration is recommended. The deadline for pre-registration is Friday, February 14. If you choose to register onsite we cannot guarantee you a seat.
Registration is now closed.
See who's attending
Leadership Forum Resources
Chapter Basics slides, presented by Keith Wallace
• Model Bylaws for local chapters and state chapters
• Chapter Leadership Roster Form
• Chapter In a Binder
• Strategic planning worksheets
• Chapter Certification Program
• Chapter Leaders Calls
• Chapter Presidents Timeline
• Your Leadership Guide at a Glance
• Pacesetter Award (for local chapters) and Landmark Award (for state chapters)
• “Association Management Best Practices” presentation
• "Attracting Volunteer Leaders and Forming Strong Committees" presentation
• Marketing The Value of Membership
• Recruiting and Retention Manual
• Recruitment and Retention One Page Flyers
• State and Local Chapter New Membership Orientation Packet
• Value of Membership
• Classroom Certification Courses
• Medicare Summit Guidance
• Social Event Guidebook
• Essence of Leadership
• Guide to Leadership
• Presidents and President elect guide to leadership
• A Strategic Plan for Leadership Succession
• Leadership Committees link
• "Effective Leadership a Path to New Leaders" presentation
Space is limited and pre-registration is encouraged. We cannot guarantee a seat for onsite registrations. There is a limit of two officers per chapter. The deadline for registration is Friday, February 14, 2020.
Questions? Contact Cerrina Jensen, Chapter Leadership and Development Committee chair, at (916) 402-9991or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Brooke Willson, vice president of Leadership Services, at (202) 595-0734 or email@example.com.