This one-hour webinar will demonstrate proven approaches for using Form 5500 as a business builder. Annual Form 5500 reporting provides an accessible public record that greatly enhances prospecting for new large-group business while building stronger relationships with existing clients. Vigorous Department of Labor enforcement and potentially huge penalties create an ideal opportunity for identifying and approaching at-risk prospects. Join Derek Ashton, strategic client relationship consultant at Medcom Benefit Solutions, on Thursday, April 8, at 1:00 p.m. Eastern to learn how to leverage readily available Form 5500 data to better prepare for your next prospect meeting and gain fresh insights for protecting your hard-won client relationships.
- How can Form 5500 information be used for prospecting and research?
- What kind of information can be obtained from a careful review of Form 5500 data?
- What special rules apply for self-funded arrangements?
- What are the consequences for failing to file or filing incorrectly?
- How can filing problems be identified and remedied?
- How does the DOL discover and pursue Form 5500 violations?
- What steps should be taken if your client or prospect has missed filings?
- How does the Delinquent Filer Voluntary Compliance Program reduce monetary penalties?
This important webinar will include strategies for using ERISA compliance as an effective tool for business growth and long-term client retention.