What's On the Agenda!
Our schedule is packed full of informative and timely topics that will be beneficial to you!
Thursday, June 14
- ERISA Compliance by Carolyn McNary (1 Hour Law CE)
- Evaluating E & O by Jessica Waltman (1 Hour Law CE)
- Tax Reform and Its Implications for the Healthcare Industry by Tristen Cohen (1 Hour Law CE)
- NAHU Washington Update by Chris Hartmann (1 Hour General CE)
- Release to Fun Activities (Paddle Boarding and Booze/Brew Tour)
- Welcome Reception
Friday, June 15
- Alexa the Broker by Reid Rasmussen (1 Hour General CE)
- HSA Integration by Carolyn McNary (1 Hour General CE)
- The Importance of Integrative Healthcare Solutions for Employers by David Audley (1 Hour General CE)
- Raffle Drawings and Closing
Click here for convention brochure!
It's Not All Work & No Play!
That's Right! We know how hard you work each and every day and don't think we haven't noticed! On Thursday, June 14th we have planned two fun and exciting events - paddle board lessons and brew/booze tour. These fun activities are optional; don't forget to register to attend!
Experience the Beauty of Hood River!
The Hood River Inn is a unique Hood River Inn on the Columbia River shoreline, offering lodging with scenic river views, water access, and a private beach.
Discounted rates are available to OAHU Annual Convention attendees at Hood River Inn. Make your reservations by calling 800-828-7873.
$199 - OAHU/NAHU Members
$249 - Non Members
Your registration includes attendance to all general sessions, related materials and meals.