When: This is a two-day event on Tuesday, September 28, and Wednesday, September 29; Start time each day: 11:00 a.m. ET; End time each day: 3:00 p.m. ET
Where: Virtual Zoom Meeting – Access to the live training will be provided a few days prior to the event.
The cost of the Account-Based Health Plans Certification course is $224 for members and $320 for non-members.
Description: Our workforce is changing in terms of where we work, how we work and the way we work. This means that health plans, particularly employer-sponsored health plans, are often offered with various types of accounts. Some accounts may even be offered on their own to be used in ways that are different than they have been used in the past.
Knowing which account to use for each of your clients is critical and NAHU has created this course to ensure you remain on the cutting edge of innovative new opportunities.
The NAHU Account-Based Health Plans course brings all of this knowledge to one place and allows you to get the information you need.
- Compares Health Reimbursement Arrangements, Health Savings Accounts, Health Flexible Spending Accounts and other plan designs
- Provides detailed information on the new HRA plans: ICHRA & QSEHRA
- Goes over the business case and kinds of clients best suited for various products
- Provides two frameworks—one for selling Account-Based Plans and another for implementing it, which brokers may share with employers
- Presents comprehensive guidance on eligibility, contributions, plan designs, compliance and all technical elements
Continuing Education Credits: The Account-Based Health Plans Certification course has been filed for continuing education credits in all 50 states. Please check your state’s CE approval status prior to purchasing the course.
Instructor: Lisa Collins, Senior National Account Executive at Benefitbay
Registration closes on Wednesday, September 22, at midnight.